Beaumont Asbestos & Mesothelioma Attorney
Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with mesothelioma?
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma and suspect that exposure to asbestos during a work-related activity may be to blame, speak with a Beaumont personal injury attorney. We can only imagine the flood of questions, concerns, or anxieties that must be filling your mind at this time. The compassionate legal team at The Daspit Law Firm reassures you that you can have options with the right legal counsel on your side.
Establishing a Link Between Asbestos Exposure & Mesothelioma
As a former defense lawyer, our lead attorney, John Daspit, knows how the opposing side thinks and acts. We can use our insider knowledge to handle even the most complex cases with precision and put our clients in an advantageous position. Our Beaumont asbestos and mesothelioma lawyer knows how to prove that you contracted an illness from work-related exposure, not elsewhere.
Our team is exceptionally adept at conducting thorough investigations that can add substantial and unquestionable proof that your disease is directly linked to asbestos exposure.
We do this by:
- Establishing that you have contracted mesothelioma and other injuries related to the illness
- Providing records of medical expenses related to treating the illness
- Proving that an employer knowingly put you and other employees in direct danger by demanding the use of asbestos in a work-related project
- Determining the length of time that you were exposed to the asbestos that led to contraction of mesothelioma
- Obtaining reports, testimonies, or records of other co-workers who have sustained similar illnesses or have contracted mesothelioma
- Representing class action lawsuits for people who have developed mesothelioma because of the same source of exposure to asbestos
In many instances, employers, insurance companies, and asbestos manufacturers will try to deny any wrongdoing and pin the guilt on you, the injured victim. Do not go into this legal battle on your own, especially when you are dealing with pain and emotional troubles. Retain our seasoned litigator to handle all of the complexities of your lawsuit so that you can focus on healing. We are not afraid to pursue your maximum damages from all liable parties so that you can recover from the negligence that has caused you and your family a world of suffering and emotional distress.
Call The Daspit Law Firm to Speak with a Former Defense Attorney
If you believe that you have sustained an asbestos-related illness, such as mesothelioma, you may be eligible to file a class action lawsuit. You could have even more protections under the law, including workers' compensation, insurance benefits, product liability claims, or if necessary, wrongful death claims. If you wish to learn more about your possible legal options, we would be happy to sit down with you during a free case consultation.
Learn more about your potential legal remedies. Call The Daspit Law Firm today.