Beaumont Workers' Compensation Attorney
If you are injured on the job in Texas, you have 30 days from the date of the injury to notify your employer of the accident. If you fail to do this, then you may lose your right to obtain benefits. We suggest that you consult a Beaumont worker's compensation lawyer from The Daspit Law Firm. We can assist you in seeking a high settlement for your injuries.
Your Rights as an Injured Worker
In Texas, workers are protected by the Texas Workers' Compensation Act. This act provides special privileges and securities for people who are harmed or fall ill while on the job.
According to this act:
- You have the right to hire an attorney to help you seek workers' compensation.
- You may have the right to income benefits.
- You may have the right to dispute income and medical benefits.
- You have the right to choose your doctor for treatment.
- You have the right to receive medical and income benefits.
- You have the right to receive medical care that is necessary.
- You have the right to confidentiality regarding your claim.
We highly recommend that you exercise these rights with a professional and experienced attorney on your side. Attorney John Daspit once worked as an attorney at one of the most prestigious law firms in the state and he has devoted thousands of hours working on high-profile cases.
Common Injuries Covered by Worker's Compensation
Several types of injuries are eligible for workers' compensation coverage. If you have suffered any of the following injuries at your workplace, call us today to schedule a free case evaluation to learn whether you have a case.
Workers' compensation benefits can cover the following injuries:
- Chemical exposure leading to internal damage or illness
- Injury caused by machinery
- Falling injuries at a workplace facility (slip and fall, stair injuries, trip and fall injuries)
- Injuries sustained on a break or at a company-sponsored event
- Conditions worsened by a workplace environment
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Chemical burns
- Injuries and conditions caused by work-related stress
- Back strain / muscle strain injuries from heavy lifting
- Burn injuries
- Electrocution injuries
- Explosion injuries
Call The Daspit Law Firm for a Consultation with Our Beaumont Injury Lawyer
If you need assistance with a legal matter, call The Daspit Law Firm. The Beaumont workers' compensation lawyer at our firm can do all that is possible to secure a satisfactory and helpful settlement for you. We want to preserve your rights as a worker under the Texas Workers' Compensation Act. You shouldn't suffer financially because you encountered dangers at your workplace. We're here to pursue justice and financial reward on your behalf!